* Super Shuttle – offers transportation between the airport and the hotel 24 hours a day. Upon arrival at the airport, look for the island marked Van Service outside of baggage claim. A uniformed Guest Service Representative will assist you with your arrangements to the hotel. No advance reservations are needed from the airport to the hotel; however, 24 hour advance notice is requested for return trips from the hotel to the airport.
$22 per person, each way. Groups may reserve an entire shuttle for $80. Vans accommodate a maximum of seven people.
Reservations: Call 800-730-9267
* Transtyle Sedan and SUV Service – offers 24-hour private chauffer driven services in sedans that can accommodate up to four passengers and luggage, and SUV’s that can accommodate up to six passengers and luggage. Transtyle also offers Van’s, Stretch Limousines, thirty two passenger Mini Buses, and full size fifty six passenger Motor Coach’s. Advance reservations required.
$45, call upon arrival for your car to pick you up
$70 Meet and Greet Service - have a car waiting for you upon arrival
SUV Request is an additional $20
* Taxis - The following three taxi companies have contracted with Sky Harbor Airport to provide service at established rates. These rates apply regardless of how many people in your party and how much luggage you are carrying. The hotel is approximately 18 miles away from PHX, and the estimated taxi cost is approximately $40. For return to the airport, please speak with the hotel Concierge.
AAA/Yellow Cab: (480) 888-8888 http://www.aaayellowaz.com/
Apache Taxi: (480) 557-7000 http://www.apachetaxi.com/
Mayflower Cab: (602) 955-1355
* Hyatt Shopping Shuttle - As part of your resort fee, our Scottsdale AZ Resort provides a 12-passenger van to take guests to the many shopping areas surrounding the hotel. The current schedule for departures is as follows:
- 10:00 a.m. - Shuttle South to Scottsdale Fashion Square, Fifth Ave Shops and Old Town Scottsdale
- 10:45 a.m. - Shuttle North to Kierland
- 12:00 p.m. - Shuttle South to Scottsdale Fashion Square, Fifth Ave Shops and Old Town Scottsdale
- 2:00 p.m. - Shuttle South to Scottsdale Fashion Square, Fifth Ave Shops and Old Town Scottsdale
- 2:45 p.m.* - Shuttle North to Kierland
- 4:00 p.m.* - Shuttle South to Scottsdale Fashion Square, Fifth Ave Shops and Old Town Scottsdale
More information can be found at: http://skyharbor.com/transportationparking/limosAndTaxis.html
* By plane
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport Phoenix Sky Harbor serves more than 100,000 passengers, with 1,500 flights per day, and a daily economic impact that surpasses $90 million for the Phoenix metro area. We take pride in meeting the needs of our region’s thriving population, and planned improvements will add to our ability to remain America’s Friendliest Airport™. In 10 years, five million people are projected to live in the Valley and six million by 2020. Sky Harbor serves nearly 40 million passengers every year. To keep pace with the Valley’s growth, Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport will need more terminal space and parking, better roads, airfield improvements, and options for moving people and airplanes around the Airport more quickly. Upcoming improvements to Sky Harbor are often referred to as the Airport Development Plan.
* By bus
RAPID services take commuters to and from downtown Phoenix, Arizona - Monday through Friday, mornings and afternoons. RAPID services both travel on the freeways. For more details on these and other routes, please see RAPID and Express maps and schedules.
* By rail
METRO appreciates your ridership and knows that saving money is now more important than ever. That is why we are excited to offer you exclusive money-saving discounts, fun contests and giveaways and special event previews from the amazing array of businesses along our line – all from the convenience of your computer or mobile device. For more information, please visit http://phoenix.gov/PUBTRANS/pubtridx.html